What Are Recommended Dietary Changes for Prostate Cancer?
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: October 2017
- Skolarus TA, Wolf AM, Erb NL, et al. American Cancer Society prostate cancer survivorship care guidelines. CA Cancer J Clin. 2014;64:225-249.
- Rock CL, Doyle C, et al. Nutrition and physical activity guidelines for cancer survivors. CA Cancer J Clin. Jul/Aug 2012; 62(4), 242-274. Available from: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/caac.21142/full. Accessed October 10, 2017.
- Nutrition for Cancer Survivors. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. https://www.nccn.org/patients/resources/life_after_cancer/nutrition.aspx. Accessed October 10, 2017.
- Summary of the ACS Guidelines on Nutrition and Physical Activity. https://www.cancer.org/healthy/eat-healthy-get-active/acs-guidelines-nutrition-physical-activity-cancer-prevention/summary.html. Published February 5, 2016. Accessed October 10, 2017.
- Prostate Cancer and Diet. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Oncology Nutrition. http://www.oncologynutrition.org/erfc/eating-well-when-unwell/prostate-cancer-and-diet/. Published January, 2014. Accessed October 10, 2017.