What Are Recommended Exercises for Prostate Cancer?
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: October 2017
- Skolarus TA, Wolf AM, Erb NL, et al. American Cancer Society prostate cancer survivorship care guidelines. CA Cancer J Clin. 2014;64:225-249.
- Rock CL, Doyle C, et al. Nutrition and physical activity guidelines for cancer survivors. CA Cancer J Clin. Jul/Aug 2012; 62(4), 242-274. Available from: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3322/caac.21142/full. Accessed October 10, 2017.
- Kenfield SA, Stampfer MJ, Giovannucci E, Chan JM. Physical activity and survival after prostate cancer diagnosis in the health professionals follow-up study. J Clin Oncol. 20 Feb 2011; 29(6), 726-732. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056656/. Accessed October 10, 2017.
- Santa MD, Guglietti CL, et al. The effect of meeting physical activity guidelines for cancer survivors on quality of life following radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer. J Cancer Surviv. 8 Jun 2014; 8(2), 190-8.
- Summary of the ACS Guidelines on Nutrition and Physical Activity. https://www.cancer.org/healthy/eat-healthy-get-active/acs-guidelines-nutrition-physical-activity-cancer-prevention/summary.html. Published February 5, 2016. Accessed October 10, 2017.