Working and Financial Impact of Prostate Cancer
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: October 2017
- Stokes ME, Ishak J, et al. Lifetime economic burden of prostate cancer. BMC Health Services Research. 2011; 11(349). Available from: https://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6963-11-349. Accessed October 16, 2017.
- Managing Cancer Costs. ZeroCancer.org. https://zerocancer.org/get-support/cancer-costs/. Accessed October 16, 2017.
- Gordon LG, Walker SM, et al. Financial toxicity: A potential side effect of prostate cancer treatment among Australian men. Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). Jan 2017; 26(1), e12392. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5297983/. Accessed October 16, 2017.
- Bradley CJ, Neumark D, et al. Employment outcomes of men treated for prostate cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst. 6 Jul 2005; 97(13), 958-65.
- Hofman M, Ryan JL, et al. Cancer-related fatigue: The scale of the problem. The Oncologist. May 2007; 12(suppl 1), 4-10. Available from: http://theoncologist.alphamedpress.org/content/12/suppl_1/4.full. Accessed October 16, 2017.
- Financial Resources. Prostate Cancer Foundation. https://www.pcf.org/c/financial-resources/. Accessed October 16, 2017.