Prostate Cancer Screening and the 4Kscore Test
- American Cancer Society. Key statistics for prostate cancer. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/about/key-statistics.html. Accessed February 8, 2019.
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. Prostate cancer prevention and early detection. https://www.seattlecca.org/diseases/prostate-cancer/early-detection-prevention. Accessed February 8, 2019.
- Mayo Clinic. Prostate cancer. Diagnosis.https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/prostate-cancer/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20353093. Accessed February 8, 2019.
- Zappala SM, Dong, Y, Linder V, et al. The 4Kscore blood test accurately identifies men with aggressive prostate cancer prior to biopsy with or without DRE information. IJCP. 2017;71(6):e12943. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ijcp.12943?fbclid=IwAR34ZasMnJe4ksfbvkcuET-XeeRPUfCe1iyDqrusp5lh7agAxOmv2p0F-kw&. Accessed February 8, 2019.
- Punnen S, Pavan N, Parekh DJ. Finding the wolf in sheep’s clothing: the 4Kscore is a novel blood test that can accurately identify the risk of aggressive prostate cancer. Rev Urol. 2015;17(1):3-13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4444768/. Accessed February 8, 2019.
- Pincus, M. Rheumatology Advisor. Thyroid syndromes. https://www.rheumatologyadvisor.com/rheumatology/thyroid-syndromes/article/626390/. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- American Thyroid Association. Hypothyroidism (underactive). https://www.thyroid.org/hypothyroidism/. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- American Thyroid Association. Hyperthyroidisum (overactive. https://www.thyroid.org/hyperthyroidism/. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- Khan SR, Bano A, Wakkee M, et al. The association of autoimmune thyroid disease (AITD) with psoriatic disease: a prospective cohort study, systematic review and meta-analyisi. Euro J Endo. 2017;177(4):347-350. https://eje.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/eje/177/4/EJE-17-0397.xml. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- Chiriac A, Chiriac AE, Pinteala T, Foia L. Prevalence of thyroid abnormalities amont psoriatic patients. Endocrine Abstracts. 2014;35:262. https://www.endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0035/ea0035p262. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- Acay A, Ulu MS, Ahsen A, et al. Assessment of thyroid disorders and autoimmunity in patients with rheumatic diseases. Endo Meta Immun Dis. 2014;14(3):182-186. http://www.eurekaselect.com/122956/article. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- Fallahi P, Ferrari SM, Ruffilli I, et al. Increased incidence of autoimmune thryroid disorders in patients with psoriatic arthritis: a longitudinal follow-up study. Immunol Res. 2017;65(3):681-686. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12026-017-8900-8. Accessed February 6, 2019.