What is Immunotherapy/Vaccine Treatment for Prostate Cancer?
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: October 2017
- Vaccine Treatment for Prostate Cancer. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/treating/vaccine-treatment.html. Published March 11, 2016. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Immunotherapy. Cancer Treatment Centers of America. http://www.cancercenter.com/treatments/immunotherapy/. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Provenge Prescribing Information. FDA.gov. https://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/CellularGeneTherapyProducts/ApprovedProducts/UCM210031.pdf. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- PROSTVAC-VF/TRICOM Vaccine for the Treatment of Metastatic Prostate Cancer After Failing Hormone Therapy. ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00078585. Published September 7, 2017. Accessed September 22, 2017.
- What’s New in Prostate Cancer Research? American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/about/new-research.html. Published March 11, 2016. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Study Provides Path for New Immunotherapy Approaches to Prostate Cancer. The University of Texas: MD Anderson Cancer Center. https://www.mdanderson.org/newsroom/2017/03/study-provides-path-for-new-immunotherapy-approaches-to-prostate-cancer.html. Published March 27, 2017. Accessed September 1, 2017.