Quality of Life Research
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: July 2019
- Murray CJL, Barber RM, Foreman KJ, et al. Global, regional, and national disability-adjusted life years (DALYs) for 306 diseases and injuries and healthy life expectancy (HALE) for 188 countries 1990-2013: Quantifying the epidemiological transition. The Lancet. 28 Nov 2015; 386(10009), 2145-2191. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014067361561340X?via%3Dihub. Accessed August 12, 2017.
- Wei JT, Dunn RL, Sandler HM, et al. Comprehensive comparison of health-related quality of life after contemporary therapies for localized prostate cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology. Jan 2002; 20(2). http://ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/jco.2002.20.2.557 Accessed August 12, 2017.
- Resnick MJ, Guzzo TJ, Cowan JE. Factors associated with satisfaction with prostate cancer care: Results from Cancer of the Prostate Strategic Urologic Research Endeavor (CaPSURE). BJU International. Feb 2013; 111(2), 213-220.
- Stangelberger A, Waldert M, Djavan B. Prostate cancer in elderly men. Reviews in Urology. 2008; 10(2), 111-119. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2483315/ Accessed August 12, 2017.
- Harle LK, Maggio M, Shahani S, et al. Endocrine complications of androgen-deprivation therapy in men with prostate cancer. Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. Sep 2006; 4(9), 687-96. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17099626 Accessed August 12, 2017.
- Wright JL, Higano CS, Lin DW. Intermittent androgen deprivation: Clinical experience and practical applications. Urol Clin North Am. May 2006;33(2), 167-79. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16631455/ Abstract accessed August 12, 2017.