Prostate Cancer Bowel Symptoms
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: October 2017
- Mols F, Korfage IJ, et al. Bowel, urinary, and sexual problems among long-term prostate cancer survivors: A population-based study. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. Jan 2009; 73(1), 30-38.
- Victorson DE, Brucker PS, et al. Ensuring comprehensive assessment of urinary problems in prostate cancer through patient-physician concordance. Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations. Jan 2014; 32(1), 26.e25-26.e31.
- Urinary Dysfunction. Prostate Cancer Foundation. https://www.pcf.org/c/urinary-dysfunction/. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Urinary Problems After Prostate Cancer Treatment. Prostate Cancer UK. https://prostatecanceruk.org/media/11857/urinary_problems-ifm.pdf. Published January 2017. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Fecal Incontinence. UCLA Urology. http://urology.ucla.edu/fecal-incontinence. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Bowel Dysfunction. Prostate Cancer Foundation. https://www.pcf.org/c/bowel-dysfunction/. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Managing Bowel Issues After Prostate Cancer. Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia. http://www.prostate.org.au/awareness/further-detailed-information/understanding-prostate-cancer-treatments-and-side-effects/understanding-bowel-disturbance/managing-bowel-issues-after-prostate-cancer-diagnosis/. Accessed September 1, 2017.