How Is Prostate Cancer Diagnosed?
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: October 2017
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor: PSA Screening and Biopsy. Prostate Cancer Foundation. https://www.pcf.org/c/questions-to-ask-your-doctor-psa-screening-and-biopsy/. Accessed October 12, 2017.
- American Cancer Society Recommendations for Prostate Cancer Early Detection. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/early-detection/acs-recommendations.html. Published April 14, 2016. Accessed October 12, 2017.
- Taneja SS. Imaging in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer. Reviews in Urology. Summer 2004; 6(3), 101-113. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1472828/. Accessed October 12, 2017.
- Understanding Your Pathology Report: Prostate Cancer. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/treatment/understanding-your-diagnosis/tests/understanding-your-pathology-report/prostate-pathology/prostate-cancer-pathology.html. Published March 8, 2017. Accessed October 12, 2017.
- Prostate Cancer: Stages and Grades. Cancer.net. https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/prostate-cancer/stages-and-grades. Published January, 2017. Accessed October 11, 2017.
- Prostate Cancer Stages. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/detection-diagnosis-staging/staging.html. Published March 11, 2016. Accessed October 12, 2017.