Are Weakness or Numbness a Sign of Prostate Cancer
Written by: Casey Hribar | Last reviewed: October 2017
- What is metastatic spinal cord compression (MSCC)? Prostate Cancer UK. https://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information/advanced-prostate-cancer/metastatic-spinal-cord-compression-mscc. Published February, 2015. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Thompson IM. Flare associated with LHRH_agonist therapy. Reviews in Urology. 2001; 3(Suppl 3), S10-S14. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1476081/. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Bonneau, A. Management of bone metastases. Canadian Family Physician. Apr 2008; 54(4), 524-527. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2294085/. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- Finlay IG, Mason MD, Shelley M. Radioisotopes for the palliation of metastatic bone cancer: a systematic review. The Lancet. June 2005; 6(6), 392-400.
- Goyal J, Antonarakis ES. Bone-targeting radiopharmaceuticals for the treatment of prostate cancer with bone metastases. Cancer Lett. 28 Oct 2012; 323(2), 135-146. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4124611/. Accessed September 1, 2017.
- External Beam Radiation Therapy. American Cancer Society. https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/treatment-types/radiation/external-beam-radiation-therapy.html. Published February 10, 2017.
- Radiotherapy for Advanced Prostate Cancer. Prostate Cancer UK. https://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information/treatments/radiotherapy-for-advanced-prostate-cancer. Published June, 2015. Accessed September 1, 2017.